Want to know more?Contact us
Standards and compliance.
All of our facilities are fully compliant with the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) recognized standards for quality, security, safety and environmental management. In addition, we also have PCI DSS and Combined SOC 1 and ISAE 3402 Type II.
The following lists DigiPlex’s current certifications and the benefits these bring to our customers:
ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management Systems.
It is DigiPlex’s mission to become the leading exponent in this sector for customer service and quality in delivery. Compliance with this standard provides a structured approach to our commitment to the continuous improvement of our service and to our customer experience. Certification provides assurance that:
- We have the systems in place to work with our customers to define both their current and future service requirements
- We have systems in place to ensure our work is of the highest standard
- Our workforce is competent with appropriate skills, resources and motivation to deliver excellent product
- We only use services that meet DigiPlex quality assurance standards
ISO 27001: 2013 Information Security Management System Standard.
The security of DigiPlex’s business and that of its customers is of paramount importance. ISO 27001 is the most widely accepted standard for information security, physical security and business continuity. The services we provide at all our locations fully comply with this standard. Certification provides assurance that:
- Risk and exposure to threats are managed and minimized
- Physical security processes are robust and consistently enforced
- For cloud providers we give you competitive advantage
- Regular security audits are carried out on every site to ensure high standards are maintained
ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System Standard.
DigiPlex is committed to minimizing its impact on the environment and ISO 14001 is the cornerstone of DigiPlex’s Environmental Management System. Certification provides assurance that DigiPlex:
- Has put in place procedures to design and proactively manage its facilities to minimize their impact on the environment.
- Proactively manages the operation of its facilities to minimize risk to the environment.
- Supports high environmental standards in its stakeholders and the local community
ISO 45001: 2018 Occupational Health and Safety Management.
DigiPlex is committed to providing a safe and secure working environment for our staff and visitors. Certification provides assurance that DigiPlex:
- Continually assesses risks to staff, visitors and contractors.
- Complies with regulatory health and safety requirements.
- Has robust controls in place ensure working practices are developed to minimize the risk of harm.
- All of DigiPlex’s facilities are fully compliant with ISO recognized standards for quality, security, safety and environmental management.
The Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standards (DSS) is a global information security standard designed to prevent fraud through increased control of credit card data. Organizations of all sizes must follow PCI DSS standards if they accept payment cards from the five major credit card brands — Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and the Japan Credit Bureau (JCB). Compliance with PCI DSS is required for any organization that stores, processes or transmits payment and cardholder data.
DigiPlex completes an annual PCI DSS assessment using an approved Qualified Security Assessor (QSA).
Combined SOC 1 and ISAE 3402 Type II.
SOC1 is an American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) report used to document controls relevant to an organization’s Internal Controls over Financial Reporting (ICFR). International Standard on Assurance Engagements (ISAE) 3402, an Assurance Reports on Controls at a Service Organization, is issued by the International Auditing and Assurance Standards Board. Our report focuses on an organization’s services provided, along with supporting processes, policies, procedures, personnel and operational activities that constitute the core activities relevant to users and it provides assurance to our customers that we deliver our promises.
Alongside compliance with standards, DigiPlex has excellent governance practices and a robust business compliance process to ensure risks are properly managed.
The DigiPlex management system is our governance framework – it describes our commitments that guide our way of doing business. Operating within this framework ensures that DigiPlex will provide its customers with the best, most reliable and sustainable data center environment. The framework ensures that DigiPlex:
- Has clear levels of accountability and governance.
- Embed our values and high standards of behavior in everything we do.
- Endeavour to drive efficiency.
- Support and grow our reputation for excellence.
- Operate with honesty and integrity.
Code of business.
Our code of business sets out the commitments that guide our way of doing business.
Our code of conduct.
Our code of conduct reflects our commitment to ensure equality, treat everyone with respect and promote diversity in the workplace. The code of conduct helps us in our efforts to always act responsibly and ethically in order to build long lasting relationships with customers, colleagues and other parties.
Stay informed with our updates.