Data center solutions that grow with your business
Unique mix of Edge deployments
Powered by 100% certified renewable energy
Unique design for Nordic climate.
The new state-of-the art and environmentally friendly data center follows our modular design principles. The site can accomodate six, 6MW IT load data center buildings. Building one is fully leased. Building two consists of two halls, each having 930m² dedicated white space and is currently in design.
Holtskogen is certified to ISO Class 8 filtration for fresh air AHU’s that serve the data halls, together with a unique snow melt system and rainwater re-use for cooling systems. This highly efficient system is uniquely suited to the Nordic climate, yielding efficiencies and cost savings up to 25% beyond the industry average. The facility supports 45MW N+N campus power from 100% renewable supplies.
For a full list of site specifications, please see the site data sheet.
- N+1 fully functioning installation rated at 6 MW IT load
- N+1 resilience for IEC cooling supported by 2N essential power
- Air-to-air indirect evaporative coolers
- Waste heat reclamation
- Carrier neutral host to key international fiber carriers
- Novec fire suppression system throughout
- High grade very early smoke detection apparatus in conditioned power modules and the data halls
- On site 24/7 manned security presence
- Layered internal and external advanced security measures
ISO complianceLearn more
All our facilities are fully ISO compliant
- ISO 90012015 Quality Management
- ISO 140012015 Quality Management Environmental
- ISO 270012013 Information Security Management System
- ISO 45001Occupational Health & Safety Management
Other certificatesLearn more
We use 100% renewable energy sources
- LOS Energy AS100% Renewable Energy Guarantee
DigiPlex Norway Holtskogen 31, 1825 Tomter, Norway