Choosing a data center partner.
Data is the lifeblood of a digital business so selecting the ideal data center partner is crucial.
Gigabit Magazine – July Edition
Data is the live blood of a didgital business, yet it’s surprising how much confusion still surrounds the choice of data center provider. Our CEO, Gisle M. Eckhoff, talks with Gigabit Magazine and examines some of the criteria you should take into account when selecting a data center partner.
10. Environment – its vital to consider every environmental factor that may influence its operation.
9. Politics – countries which have consistent track record supporting IT infrastructure.
8. Connectivity – a data center is gateway through which data needs to flow securely and quickly.
7. Reliability – a good partner should help you evaluate your own needs.
6. Design – data centers are complicated structures that require many facilities to seamlessly knit together.
For the complete checklist, read the online article here