Want to know more?Contact us
DigiPlex have been leading the industry with innovative technology and sustainable design concepts for almost two decades and in 2020 this was acknowledged by global technology and advisory firm, ISG.
In the first ISG Provider Lens™ Next-Gen Private/Hybrid Cloud – Data Center Services & Solutions report into the Nordic colocation market, DigiPlex was acknowledged as a leader in this fast-growing sector, so critical to successful digitalization. The report highlights several areas in which DigiPlex excels:
- The spectrum of solutions offered – from hyperscale build-to-suit to single racks.
- A unique ethernet-based interconnected Nordic ecosystem through DigiPlex Nordic connect platform.
- Direct, secure, and on-demand access to partner global ecosystems of service providers.
- 20 years of colocation experience, using green hydroelectric power since 2004.
- One of the most attractive brand names in data center colocation in the Nordics.
ISG (Information Service Group) provides its clients with a wealth of detailed data and market analysis to help them select the right business partners. Working with more than 700 clients globally including more than 75 of the world’s top 100 enterprises, with 180 engagements and 65 unique clients in the Nordics during the past five years, ISG specializes in helping organizations of all types to achieve operational excellence and faster growth through digital transformation.
Stay informed with our updates.