This is the first ISG Provider Lens™ Next-Gen Private/Hybrid Cloud - Data Center Services & Solutions report into the Nordic colocation market and DigiPlex has been acknowledged as a ‘Leader’ in this fast-growing sector so critical to successful digitalization. The report highlights several areas in which DigiPlex excels, underlining its position in the report.
DigiPlex features prominently in the ‘Leaders’ quadrant of the ISG Provider Lens™ Next-Gen Private/Hybrid Cloud - Data Center Services & Solutions, Nordics 2020 and several key factors were highlighted:
- The wide size spectrum of solutions offered – from Hyperscale ‘Built to Suit’ to half racks – via wholesale, data halls, cages, and single racks
- A unique ethernet-based interconnected Nordic ecosystem through DigiPlex Nordic Connect Platform, offering stable, secure, and scalable direct connections to hyperscaler cloud services via AWS Direct Connect and Microsoft Azure ExpressRoute
- Direct, secure, and on-demand access to partner global ecosystems of service providers, including leading cloud service providers such as Google Cloud Platform and Oracle Cloud via a Megaport partnership
- 20 years of colocation experience, using green hydroelectric power since 2000
- And, “One of the most attractive brand names in data centre colocation in the Nordics"
Anders Chrintz, Country Manager (Sweden, Denmark and Norway) at ISG, added; “This is the first time that we have looked in depth at the Nordic colocation market, which is exploding as hyperscalers, regional and local businesses look to locate and expand here. In a fragmented market, with a width of players ranging from global colocation providers to local system integrators, DigiPlex stands out as the leading regional colocation provider with a proven track record of continuous growth and a portfolio of secure, agile, and exceptional quality services that allow customers meet the digitalization demands of connectivity, sustainability and compliance.”
ISG (Information Services Group) provides its clients with a wealth of detailed data and market analysis to help them select the right business partners. Working with more than 75 of the world's top 100 enterprises, ISG specializes in helping organizations of all types to achieve operational excellence and faster growth through digital transformation.